Been rotting at home the past 3 days...And i realised i can really be a hazard at home!haha..
I went for a hair trim on mon,emailed the school regarding about my internship...then i rotted the rest of the day..
Tues...rotted again..i helped to search for some eating places for my fren as her birthday is coming soon..then rotted the whole day till the nite..i went out to buy some ingredients and i started to bake muffins...I seperate the muffins into 2 batch to bake..to my horror,during the second batch..my oven gone haywire..i saw little spackles when i closed the oven door and pressed start..there goes my electricity and my whole house gone all dark...haha...and the funniest part was my father was in the toilet but he has no reaction at all even until he came out from the toilet when everything was fine again..i told my mum what happened if a fire broke out and nobody informed him??haha..
wed...i checked my school email and i was happy to receive email from the school saying that they have found a company for my internship.well..happy and disappointed moments came after..I'm only being paid for $600,such a cheap labour and i have to wear business attire but the good thing is at least i gOt a better job scope.I'll be working in this german bank : DVB group merchant bank (Asia).
I have a question to ask : why am i always being given something i hate most to face with??I'm such an idiot in accounting and financial stuffs but yet of all companies they have managed to find one such companies with such job scope for me.haha....well,guess i'm constantly being tested by god to face the things i dont like and make them to become my forte one day.It is always like that in my life since young.Over and over again...
Another hazard i made today.I spilled nail polisher remover on a wooden side table where my mum used to place her stuffs in the living room.I spoilt a big area of the furnish of the table and not only that,the nail polisher remover was spilled onto her toto tix too!!ARrrr~~~and the toto was her winning for $20..haha..lucky it's only $20..let's hope she is able to exchange her winning with tt changed color toto tix!I'm such a hazard!!
I guess my mum really hate me to stay at home causing so many damages!!hahahaa