Monday, December 31, 2007 ' 12/31/2007 07:34:00 AM Y
Yeah,yeah,YeAh!!!!I'm going back to Singapore in 3 days time!hahaahah.. Kinda miss the travelling life and i'll miss london definitely.Singapore is so much like London!heeehee...i'll be back for sure! wooo....I'm super tired today!Walked for the whole day from 12plus till 9plus..all walkings!!and i have walked for the half a day too yesterday!!TIRED!!BUT well.....worth the walking!!!!Fen and me shopped like mad!!!!!rEally mad!!Just see and grab and buy!!wahahaha...nice feeling sia!!I tink it's hard to get chance like that again!Buy and buy and buy!all goes to the sales here in London!! Time really flies.......tmr is new year eve!Yeah!Counting down in London!Gonna see fireworks tmr!And gonna have a great Dinner as well..........much much better than X'mas eve in Paris.No celebrations at all and we got to hide in the room for cakes and count down on our own!haha....Hee...lucky we still Get to go to Disneyland on 25th,xmas day.That's better.If not it will be really a dull xmas this year!heeheee..... ohh...after new year day...2nd jan will be the day for me to pack up and fly back to singapore!Yeah!!soon i'll see all the things i miss for so many many months!heehee.... kk....gOtta slp soon!I'll stop here!!Nitey! :)