Friday, December 14, 2007 ' 12/14/2007 04:36:00 AM Y
hmm..it has been very cold since yesterday!!oh no..i dont know whether i can survive through the coldness when travelling..please dont let me get sick!!arrr~~~~ heehee...totally no mood to study today!Once i pick up my book,i can feel my eyelids closing!hahaha...haizz...dont know how i will do for tomorrow paper!! Once again..im feeling moody again..haizz...guess it the time of the month again..soon..but the syptoms came so early this month..hmm...really tired!I felt so sleepy this few days NO MATTER how much i sleep!hahaha.. I really miss home...haizz...i have kept repeating it again and again and again....... i miss my soft toy doggie.... :(........ Although i have lucky and ah di with me...but i still miss my doggie at home to bits!!help!!! See...that's one of the stupid syptoms of my auntie's coming..... next is i kept eating and eating...oh no!!I'm really getting FAT this time!! :( please...no....dont let me have so many hunger pangs...i cant get to exercise... where has my excitedness gone to?Suddenly felt so down...... HELP!!!