Monday, December 10, 2007 ' 12/10/2007 06:42:00 AM Y
hmm...been slacking around again...probably study too much the last 2 mths and now im really sick of studying!!i'm really really bored!!!!! I'm leaving this little cosy room soon..6 more days..i'll miss my room in oslo!!It's a nice experience of privacy...heehee...nobody come and disturb me but yet i felt bored!!!I really miss miss misss my home till mad!!arrr~~~~~~~I'm awaiting for that day to come..24 days to singapore!!!!! There is my 3rd paper tomorrow morning..i'm kinda sick of taking exams,studying with this kind of mood..it's like getting excited over something yet got to worry about another thing..it's torturing!!Maybe that's what makes me dont feel like studying anymore!!!nOOOOOOO morEEEEEE!!Lucky i have done all the preparation earlier on...haha..if not i'll sure be dead without studying!haha... heehee..this trip here really makes me get closer with my family and some of my friends.I'm really happy to get the care and concern from my friends especially those in singapore.Sometimes you will really doubt those so called good friends,best buddies are they really what they are??Through this trip here..i can see some of them are really my good friends cum best buddies.I love all of ya!!I love my mummy of course!!heehee.... Alrite..it's time to sleep and then is my horror again tomorrow!Good nite!! :)